Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Day One in my new Blog

Hello, My name is Melissa. I've never written a blog before but I read way too many. I live with my husband of nearly 5 year, our 2 cats (Monster and Belle-bel), and Maverick our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Crafting and Coaching takes up much of my free time other then camping and hiking.

I love to sew.... really love to sew. I design and make one of a kind purses, often times out of re-purposed fabric.  I also make hair bows and flowers and dog accessories.  I will be selling these items from my Etsy store at www.melissadawndesign.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey there miss! I saw your post on Vixen Vintage and thought I'd check out your blog. I know how daunting it is to start out a blog, so I thought I'd give you a hello and welcome to the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete