Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last but not least Week before Christmas

The tree is up and beautiful. I think this maybe the 1st year that I've put up all the the ornaments on all sides of the tree.

Most of my shopping is done but I still have my dad and sister's boyfriend or manfriend as she calls him.  Luckily we're doing Christmas after the New Year due to family timing issues.  I'm so excited to own my own home this year as I get to decorate outside.  Last year with living upstairs and having a tenant in the lower unit I felt like I was invading his space when I'd be in the front yard or on the porch.  This year I have icical lights hung from the bottom of the upper balcony and my fake wire deer in the front.  Makes me smile to pull up and see the lights from the street, it feels like I really do own the property now.

I'll post photos later of the lights... tomorrow is the shortest day of the year anyways.

My secret santa gift has arrived for my dog from the dog forum that I'm on often.  I can't wait to open the packages tomorrow.  I feel a bit bad since my gift didn't get out till Friday so it most likely won't make it to Canada till Friday.


Stockings were made my Mother-in-Law when My hubby was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment